Well yesterday was our twenty week ultrasound appointment to check out our new little baby. I cannot believe we're already at the halfway point! Baby is growing right on track and is the picture of health:) I was prepared for the ultrasound to not be as exciting as Skylar's was being that we decided to not find out the gender, I was wrong! I must say it was VERY difficult to sit there knowing the ultrasound tech knows the sex of our baby and we don't, but I'm so happy we stayed strong! Boy or girl we can really tell this little one is adorable! It's already been so fun speculating at the profile whether it's a boy or girl. I don't think seeing that little one move around so clearly could ever get old! Certain views the baby looked so much like big sister, and other views has a complete look of it's own:) It's a wonderful feeling seeing that heart beating so strong and already loving this new little person beyond what we can explain!
Love the position of the hand by the face!
Sweet little feetsies!




No comments:
Post a Comment