Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Potty Trained!!!



I have been meaning to blog about a very important event in our home...potty training! Potty training is something I had totally been dreading every since finding out we were gonna have a baby. I thought it would be a lot harder than it has been, though I know every kid is differant I was expecting Skylar to be a little bit more stubborn with it. I couldn't be more wrong again!
The last few months Mr. Maxx man took to the potty chair pretty easily and Skylar began to notice and want to wear panties too! Ever since having what we now call the "panty party" ( an evening where Maxx showed Skylar and Hudson how much fun it is to run around with underware on) all the kids have been successfully out of diapers!  This panty party must have left a big impression on all of them:-) I'm so glad we have this picture to show them when they are older!
Skylar you are such a big girl and dad and mom are so extremely proud of you once again!!
 
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment