Tuesday, November 15, 2011
Build-A-Bear Workshop!!
Skylar was such a trooper at the mall today that I decided to whip into Build-A-Bear workshop to reward her! All this time I've figured a store like this had to be so overpriced and not worth it...until we went:) It is actually affordable, either that or I was totally suckered into it by the look of complete and utter excitement on Skylar's face. These pictures (which aren't the best because I took them with my phone) only slightly show her nervous excitement. The nice lady that helped us was so good at her job that she even made Skylar forget about the chocolate milk that was spilled on her sweater and had been bugging her. Skylar chose a doggy and the lady had her attention throughout the whole process of filling the doggy, giving it a heart, sewing it up, then a bath, and finished it off with purple bows that Skylar picked out herself! The best twelve dollars I've spent in a long time!
She was almost just as excited to get a house for her doggy as she was to get the doggy! :)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment