This evening Skylar got to take an insanely fun bath with her double cousins!!
You can see Skylar's "only child syndrome" look coming out in this picture:-)
This was one of those nights I'm sure every mom can relate to when I say it was a "daddy night" for bath time. It was nice to have a break for a bit knowing that the kids were having so much fun. After their bath they were allowed to run wild and free! I'm sorry to Seth and Kyle that I outed you but it was pretty funny being able to hear all the chaos going on. It's amazing how much noise and craziness three little kids can make!
Somehow during all the running around Lucy got one minor injury but all in all it was a fun night;-)
You can see Skylar's "only child syndrome" look coming out in this picture:-)
This was one of those nights I'm sure every mom can relate to when I say it was a "daddy night" for bath time. It was nice to have a break for a bit knowing that the kids were having so much fun. After their bath they were allowed to run wild and free! I'm sorry to Seth and Kyle that I outed you but it was pretty funny being able to hear all the chaos going on. It's amazing how much noise and craziness three little kids can make!
Somehow during all the running around Lucy got one minor injury but all in all it was a fun night;-)

No comments:
Post a Comment