We are so blown away that our Skylar is already a year old today! The day Skylar was born and the week leading up to it are my most vivid of memories. I think that is why this time of year is my favorite because I remember so well all the pretty leaves and scenery everywhere! I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I feel like a completely different person than the one I was before first holding our little girl. Now I know what everyone means when they say that having a child makes them feel so vulnerable in this scary world. Not only do we look at things in a different light but for me the things that mattered before having Skylar, I could care less about now. We love our little baby so much and feel so blessed to be able to call her our daughter:-)
Tuesday, November 2, 2010
Big Kid!!
We are so blown away that our Skylar is already a year old today! The day Skylar was born and the week leading up to it are my most vivid of memories. I think that is why this time of year is my favorite because I remember so well all the pretty leaves and scenery everywhere! I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that I feel like a completely different person than the one I was before first holding our little girl. Now I know what everyone means when they say that having a child makes them feel so vulnerable in this scary world. Not only do we look at things in a different light but for me the things that mattered before having Skylar, I could care less about now. We love our little baby so much and feel so blessed to be able to call her our daughter:-)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Skylar, We love you so much!! It has been so fun watching you grow this last year. We are so happy you are part of our family!!!
ReplyDeleteWow, time flies, she gets cuter every day.
ReplyDeletewhat a beautiful, sweet little girl!!! you are such a joy to so many people, love you lots!
ReplyDelete