Thursday, June 24, 2010

Five Years!!!!

I can't believe it has been five years ago today that we were married!!!! Look how far we've come from the two dorky kids in this picture to the proud parents of a beautiful little girl. We sure have a history babe and I can't wait to tell Skylar all about it. Your a wonderful husband and father Seth and I love you with all my heart!! Happy Anniversary babe......can't wait for the many more to come!!!!!
 

I am officially crazy for posting this picture! I just love that we have the proof that we really have like each other for what seems like forever!!!

 
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Happy anniversary! We love you all so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Still a couple of punks! Happy Anniversary!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Anniversary!! Love you guys!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. it's so great you have such a history of being friends for so long it makes for a wonderful marriage!!! Happy five years we love you guys alot!

    ReplyDelete